Pages

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Chop Daddy's Review - BBQ Food Restaurants





We have been wanting to visit Chop Daddy's for about a year now.  We finally had the opportunity and found something on the entire menu for everyone to enjoy.

The first item everyone sampled was the ribs.  These ribs are smoked in-house and topped with their special rub and BBQ sauce.  All I can is they looked so good.  I was tempted to taste them.  I have not had ribs in over 20 years, but I decided not to.   Now, Ari on the other hand, could not wait to get her paws on these ribs and loved them.  Since she is know longer vegetarian, she happily ate them and told me they were good.  Just look at all of the spices and seasonings.  I believe her, because they looked amazing.

While I sat waiting for the  sample of the Chix (It is made with chicken, so I could sample that.) to come out, everyone was sampling the Chop.  It is brisket smoked for over 12 hours in our in-house smoker then chopped. Topped with our homemade BBQ sauce and Cole Slaw on a brioche roll.  I


We brought the little guy along and he devoured the Mac & Cheese the Melt and baked beans.


What kid does not like Mac & Cheese? Everything got cheesier when the Melt came out.  It is has grilled cheese pressed and served on sourdough bread with homemade tomato sauce.  I do not think he dip it into the tomato sauce.  I just knew that it was there one minute and then gone the next.


As he sampled more of the food. He was so fascinated by the baked beans.  He kept saying, "These beans taste like real baked beans."  I do not know how many times we have been to a restaurant and they do not taste like the ones I bake at home.  These baked beans were a hit with the little guy.  The owner, Jon made sure this kid's belly was full with mac & cheese, baked beans and grilled cheese.




Chop Daddy's has a special surprise in every sandwich.  The sandwiches are wrapped with a yummy, chocolate chip cookie inside.


They have a wide range of BBQ dishes that appeal to everyone.  Before we made our way over to the restaurant, I was concerned if there would be a selection for the little guy, but he was more than okay.  His belly was full when we left.  If we had stayed longer, we would have had to roll him out.



Chop Daddy's is in one of the best locations. I do not know how many times we have gone shopping on Abbott Kinney and did not stop in.

Disclosure:  Product/compensation was received in exchange for post.

No comments:

Post a Comment