Pages

Monday, November 24, 2014

Jennie-O Oven Ready Whole Turkey - Ready Made Turkey


While I was in Albertsons yesterday.  I overheard two woman discussing which turkey was the best turkey between two turkey brands.  Neither of the turkeys were Jennie-O.  I contemplated telling them about Jennie- O Oven Ready Whole Turkey, but as I looked around I did not see any in the store.  Where they sold out?

As these women stood over the frozen turkeys, they discussed how they would have to allow the turkeys to thaw out a day in advance, take out the gizzards and liver and then season it.  I remember those days and am not trying to return.  I will definitely be going the easier, tastier route with Jennie-O turkey.

I wish I had shared this information with the two women in the store.  Next time I will not stand in silence.

Last year my mother prepared Jennie-O Oven Ready Whole Turkey and was so pleased with the ease of preparation and of course the taste.

Jennie-O Oven Ready Turkey goes directly from our freezer to our oven with no thawing, easy clean up and no worries.

This year I will be preparing this turkey at home.  We will have a turkey at home to feast on before and after dining at my parents home.

We will also be heading over to the Jennie- O Holiday Table Section that features, menus, recipes, how tos and tools.

 Disclosure: Product/Compensation was received in exchange for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment