Monday, December 1, 2014
Jeju 16 Water Review
We have been training for the Malibu, Spartan Race and have had a need to quench our thirst more often. We always drink nothing but the best water while doing so. Recently we sampled Jeju 16 Water and thought it could be added to our list of healthy water.
Jeju 16 Water is a bottled water brand from an island called Jeju, a volcanic island off the coast of South Korea.
We have been told there are 6 reasons as to why Jeju 16 Water is different than any other bottled water brand on the market.
1. In all, Jeju 16 Water travels through 16 layers (1,400 feet) of purifying, mineral-rich volcanic bedrock inside Mt. Halla, resulting in an 18-year puriﬁcation process.
2. Jeju 16 Water has an alkalinity similar to the body’s pH balance (pH7.8, great for body absorption), making it one of the healthiest waters on the market.
3. Jeju 16 Water contains high levels of Mg(Magnesium) and Ca(Calcium) levels which is important for energy metabolism.
4. Celebrities such as Viola Davis, Christina Milian, cast members from Orange is the New Black, Jonathan Cheban, J Woww, Big Ang, and more have been seen drinking Jeju 16 Water.
5.Jeju 16 Water contains beneficial micro components like Vanadium (effective against disease including diabetes) and Silica (effective for arteriosclerosis, anti-aging).
6. Jeju 16 Water customers are those who care about their health, their activities, and their approach to life. They want natural products but also don’t want to overpay for them. Our bottled water is positioned in the market to meet their needs and exceed their expectations.
While sampling the water we did not notice a specific taste that would differentiate the taste from other brands of water we drink. However, we do drink high quality water, so that says a lot about this brand. Yes, we did like it. Jeju 16 did not have an after taste or anything that would prompt us to stop drinking it. Knowing that it contains high levels of magnesium and calcium was all the more reason to drink this water.
It is important for us to drink water like Jeju 16 Water, because it does offer some great benefits. See for yourself.
Disclosure: Product/compensation was received in exchange for review.