Pages

Friday, December 12, 2014

Crunchmaster Review - Healthy Fun Snacks



It is so hard to watch what we eat during the holidays.  Keeping this in mind, we have been snacking on Crunchmaster Crackers.

Initially, I had been keeping them to myself, until the other night Ari was up studying for finals and she saw me eating multi grain crackers, while working.  Before I knew it we had eaten the entire bag, without saying a word.

We did not regret eating the snack, because they are high in fiber, gluten free and oven baked.

We had not eaten carbohydrates in a while, so this was a treat for us.  After eating the crackers I had to try the Edamame chips.  I should be ashamed to share this with you but over the course of maybe two days, I ate the entire bag by myself.  They were so delicious.  Since I am confessing, before we decided to cut back on our carbohydrates, I ate most of the 7 ancient grains also.  I could not stop eating those because, not only were they delicious, but the smooth texture of these crackers make them irresistible.

The texture of the cracker is smooth that gives it a classy feel.  They are perfect for holiday entertaining.  Crunchmaster has recipes, but so far we have just been snacking on them.


Disclosure:    Product/compensation was received in exchange for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment